/co/mrades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to the comic project started by a group of /co/mrades!

2 posters

You needed some villains? Here's some villains.

Evan_The_Actor
    Evan_The_Actor

You needed some villains? Here's some villains. Empty You needed some villains? Here's some villains.

Post  Evan_The_Actor Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 pm

You needed some villains? Here's some villains. Sportsleague

Behold the Sports League!

After years of failing to educate children and teens in the art of sports, the villain Coach Muttonstache took four young athletes and experimented on them, creating his team of evil minions through which he can commit crimes and live the life he has always been denied: that of a professional coach for the greatest athletes in the world (even if they are deformed freaks of nature)!!!

IN ORDER:

Pigskin! Super-strong, he can charge through walls and punch enemies with such force that they are sent flying!

The Basketball! Look at him bounce! Super-agile and fast, he can jump off any surface and feel nothing from physical force (a punch, kick, ect)! In addition to this, he can actually deflect physical blows!

Soccer Spectre! He can phase through walls and any solid object, and curl up into a ball and roll (like Samus, I dunno). In addition to this, he can fly! So he might curl up into a ball, fly through obstacles, and smash you in the face!

Homerun! Crazy, bloodthristy and wild! He's the shortest of the group, but arguably the hardest hitter, even harder than Pigskin! He is agile, and quick, and his punches and kicks are like getting hit by, well, a baseball thrown really hard.

And finally, Coach Muttonstache himself! He leads them, calling them to assemble with a sonic whistle, which doubles as a weapon! He also carries a number of repurposed sports gear which he and his minions use as weaponry.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Coach isn't quite visible, at least not for me, he's cut off. View the picture itself to see him, he's on the right.
    Joe Awesome
    Joe Awesome

You needed some villains? Here's some villains. Empty Re: You needed some villains? Here's some villains.

Post  Joe Awesome Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I like this so much.
    I would hope they all made noises like Grass Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFuWY53H2k
    Evan_The_Actor
    Evan_The_Actor

You needed some villains? Here's some villains. Empty Re: You needed some villains? Here's some villains.

Post  Evan_The_Actor Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Joe Awesome wrote:I like this so much.
    I would hope they all made noises like Grass Man

I fucking loled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content