/co/mrades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to the comic project started by a group of /co/mrades!

+5
Power-Mad
William VIII
Momento
Hanonymous
BrownBagBaron
9 posters

Villains and what not.

BrownBagBaron
    BrownBagBaron

Villains and what not. Empty Villains and what not.

Post  BrownBagBaron Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 pm

I find the lack of villains here disturbing.
    BrownBagBaron
    BrownBagBaron

Villains and what not. Empty Re: Villains and what not.

Post  BrownBagBaron Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Villains and what not. Garbag13

Here's my contribution.

>Brown Bag Baron
    >Slim, average height and A face not even a mother could love.
    >Low self esteem and miserable.
    >Spent entire life in the slums, stumbled across a paper bag with magical properties
    >Paper Bag is source of power.
    >Villainous streak after years of being degraded, ignored and ridiculed.
    >Life ambition is to experience true love and become truly respected by other super villains.
    >Can bring food to life, anyone around him will become miserable and lose all their willpower, can conjure toxic food items, if someone looks into his paper bag eyes, they become hypnotised.

Last edited by BrownBagBaron on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hanonymous
    Hanonymous

Post  Hanonymous Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Villains and what not. 821477-EWRCJIT

This is Hano,
    He is tall and slim, with long wavy hair.
    He is typically laid back and easy going, but serious when the moment calls for it. This is used to cover up his more ulterior motives.

Beneath the facade of smiles and calm mindedness, Hano is a lost soul, having spiraled into a depression after years of comic work, alienating his friends and estranging his family.

He finds happiness in his super ability of Artistic Manipulation, where he has the ability to bring whatever he draws to life. At times he is lost in thought, or simply lost in his own imagination
    Momento
    Momento

Post  Momento Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Villains and what not. Templa10
    Just a simple re-upping of the post I did on /co/

>a description of yourself (or character if you don't want to be represented)
    This guy, Ezekiel, he like to keep things simple. Mostly. He's an easy going guy. Doesn't drink, but like to go out every now and then. When he's not working or socializing he's at home relaxing. Usually. He hobbies include pottery, creative writing, sketching,painting and fair amounts of exercise, everyday. Generally any creative thing that lets him mold something to express his will and imagination.
    >a name you'd prefer to go by (preferably: a hero name/villain name/civilian name)
    Civilian name: Ezekiel Evenshade
    Villain name: Memento
    >prefer superpower or method of crime-fighting (or whatever fighting we'll be doing)
    A man and a lady walk into a bar. They sit next to another man. They ask what his name is. The man, a guy with a black bandanna and dreadlocks, named Ezekiel, asks the couple what their relationship is. They say they are newly weds. Ezekiel, being a polite person, buys them a bottle of expensive wine. It's in a pink, almond shaped bottle. The couple drinks, thank Ezekiel for his kindness and proceed to spend the next several days doing things they don't clearly remember. What they do remember, very clearly, is waking up in a room. This room is nicely decorated, save for the dead bodies around them. The man has a large machete in his hands and the woman in covered in the blood of several men laying around her. Nether the dead bodies or the machete are familiar to the couple. The pink, almond shaped bottles, spread across the room, fill the couple with tears. Desperate, frantic tears of a man long forgotten and a days lost to the wind.

TL;DR version:
    Ezekiel's powers are inspired by Skyrims Illusion magic skill. Skill level 75 if we had to put a number to it.

--Please excuse my shitty drawing ;3
    William VIII
    William VIII

Post  William VIII Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 pm

moving Willy down here

Villains and what not. M1JbM

Alias: William "Willy" VIII
    Superpowers: severe schizophrenia, swordsmanship

believes himself to be the wrongly exiled prince of France, and seeks revenge against the conspirators who threw him out (aka anybody he doesn't trust). spends most of his days in a bitter stupor but eerily proficient with an old shitty sword he stole from an antiques shop. switches between regular slurring and harsh stereotypical french accent

cofounder of the Royal Pain, a league of nutty evil assholes who dont give no fucks

Last edited by William VIII on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hanonymous
    Hanonymous

Post  Hanonymous Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Momento wrote:Villains and what not. Templa10
    Just a simple re-upping of the post I did on /co/

>a description of yourself (or character if you don't want to be represented)
    This guy, Ezekiel, he like to keep things simple. Mostly. He's an easy going guy. Doesn't drink, but like to go out every now and then. When he's not working or socializing he's at home relaxing. Usually. He hobbies include pottery, creative writing, sketching,painting and fair amounts of exercise, everyday. Generally any creative thing that lets him mold something to express his will and imagination.
    >a name you'd prefer to go by (preferably: a hero name/villain name/civilian name)
    Civilian name: Ezekiel Evenshade
    Villain name: Memento
    >prefer superpower or method of crime-fighting (or whatever fighting we'll be doing)
    A man and a lady walk into a bar. They sit next to another man. They ask what his name is. The man, a guy with a black bandanna and dreadlocks, named Ezekiel, asks the couple what their relationship is. They say they are newly weds. Ezekiel, being a polite person, buys them a bottle of expensive wine. It's in a pink, almond shaped bottle. The couple drinks, thank Ezekiel for his kindness and proceed to spend the next several days doing things they don't clearly remember. What they do remember, very clearly, is waking up in a room. This room is nicely decorated, save for the dead bodies around them. The man has a large machete in his hands and the woman in covered in the blood of several men laying around her. Nether the dead bodies or the machete are familiar to the couple. The pink, almond shaped bottles, spread across the room, fill the couple with tears. Desperate, frantic tears of a man long forgotten and a days lost to the wind.

TL;DR version:
    Ezekiel's powers are inspired by Skyrims Illusion magic skill. Skill level 75 if we had to put a number to it.

--Please excuse my shitty drawing ;3

The Order of the Drawfags extends its invitation to you
    Power-Mad
    Power-Mad

Post  Power-Mad Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm joining the villains side, we need more villains.
    Villains and what not. Me3i
    Villain Name: Threads
    Background: While seeming like a friendly but quiet person outside of his super villain persona, he's paranoid about everyone who knows anything about him and makes voodoo dolls, just in case he might need them. His research into dark arts goes far beyond voodoo dolls but he was never able to cast spells or make potions without backfiring badly and decided to just master the one trick. Has a very short temper for people who hurt him.

Voodoo cannot outright kill anyone, you more like hex people using various pins.
    03fb

Post  03fb Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Villains and what not. Lune_p11

Here's an idea for a villain I'm just throwing out there.Need sleep!
    if you like it it's yours do what ever

The Loon Prince
    Wearing a oddly shaped crown passed down from the 'Old Ones', the Loon prince has the power to manipulate one's sanity. Temporarily or permanently.

Tapping into the mind is what amateurs do, the Loon Prince will turn everything inside out, re-arrange things and will even plant the minds of others into your own.
    Imnothere
    Imnothere

Post  Imnothere Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Villains and what not. Pajama12

"-Procrastiner extreme who actually plans to save the world by day but constantly fails to. Eventually forced to fulfill her world-saving duties (by evil overdemanding guardians. they're mysterious guys and only want to protect Earth for their evil mysterious businesses) has to pull all-nighters what results in severe sleep deficits and decrease in effeciency.

-SuperAwesomePerson for marketing purposes

-overpowered to the maximum but limited by a complete lack of a functioning brain or character strenghts."

Could I be unintentionally associated & cooperating with villains as a tool in the hands of an evil corporation?
    titillandus
    titillandus

Post  titillandus Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 am

guys i am twelve years old and my villain is super cool

Villains and what not. Whatisavillain

okay here goes

name: ???? i will get back to you on that

powers and/or method: forcefields. mostly uses them for remote manipulation. fond of weaponising that cable shit coming from his mask.

description: pragmatic. villainy mostly involves stealing. sometimes performs "services" in exchange for "large sums of money" and by that i mean large sums of money the quotes were unnecessary.

willing to avoid killing but not averse to choking someone who tries to stop him.

the cables hook into a machine that he needs to connect to periodically if he plans on not being dead. most of his motive involves keeping that thing running, it's pretty dang costly.

backstory: one day he tripped and choked on a million dicks idk i will get back to you on that too
    GideonFry
    GideonFry

Post  GideonFry Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 am

titillandus wrote:guys i am twelve years old and my villain is super cool

Villains and what not. Whatisavillain

okay here goes

name: ???? i will get back to you on that

powers and/or method: forcefields. mostly uses them for remote manipulation. fond of weaponising that cable shit coming from his mask.

description: pragmatic. villainy mostly involves stealing. sometimes performs "services" in exchange for "large sums of money" and by that i mean large sums of money the quotes were unnecessary.

willing to avoid killing but not averse to choking someone who tries to stop him.

the cables hook into a machine that he needs to connect to periodically if he plans on not being dead. most of his motive involves keeping that thing running, it's pretty dang costly.

backstory: one day he tripped and choked on a million dicks idk i will get back to you on that too
    hey that looks really-
    one day he tripped and choked on a million dicks
    BEST
    VILLAIN
    EVER
    Momento
    Momento

Post  Momento Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 am

Hanonymous wrote:
    The Order of the Drawfags extends its invitation to you
    I am humbled by the invitation, but must decline as I am more of a writefag than a drawfag. Good tidings my friend!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am