A forum to the comic project started by a group of /co/mrades!


    The /co/ntractors

    Share
    avatar
    completelystupid

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  completelystupid on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm

    I approve of the direction of our team.
    avatar
    SugarG

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  SugarG on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

    NeonLight wrote:NSFW


    And no Gideon I will not draw more porn for you.


    I leave for 30 minutes and this happens.
    avatar
    GideonFry

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 29

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  GideonFry on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

    completelystupid wrote:I approve of the direction of our team.
    I can just feel we're gonna get shit done.
    avatar
    GideonFry

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 29

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  GideonFry on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 pm

    SugarG wrote:
    NeonLight wrote:NSFW


    And no Gideon I will not draw more porn for you.


    I leave for 30 minutes and this happens.
    Heh, yeah.
    God damn portals confirmed for best power
    avatar
    NeonLight

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  NeonLight on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 pm

    I fucking love /co/ntractors.
    We're gonna be the That Guys of the whole thing.
    And it's all gonna be my fault.
    avatar
    Dan Dashly

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Nebraska

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  Dan Dashly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:22 pm

    If this shit ever gets off the ground.
    avatar
    GideonFry

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 29

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  GideonFry on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 pm

    NeonLight wrote:I fucking love /co/ntractors.
    We're gonna be the That Guys of the whole thing.
    And it's all gonna be my fault.
    I had a feeling we would be the "That Guy" team. I'm more than okay with that.
    avatar
    NeonLight

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  NeonLight on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 pm

    Dan Dashly wrote:If this shit ever gets off the ground.
    So pessimistic.
    Come up with anything, yet?

    avatar
    Dan Dashly

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Nebraska

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  Dan Dashly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm

    NeonLight wrote:
    Dan Dashly wrote:If this shit ever gets off the ground.
    So pessimistic.
    Come up with anything, yet?


    Yes of course but tying together 9 people in a way that is logical and makes for a good read is proving difficult. The issue stems from the fact that I can't just toss the characters together and BAM it makes sense that they all found each other and made a heroes for hire business. If it were 4 or 5 characters that would be cake walk hell I have even figured out ow to do 6 of us. I will lose sleep and hair over it but it will get done.
    avatar
    completelystupid

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  completelystupid on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 pm

    I think a picture of all the /co/ntractors thugged our with '/co/NTRACTORS 4 LYFE' is in order.
    avatar
    SugarG

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  SugarG on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 pm

    completelystupid wrote:I think a picture of all the /co/ntractors thugged our with '/co/NTRACTORS 4 LYFE' is in order.
    Duckfaces, duckfaces everywhere.
    avatar
    itchington

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Location : Ireland

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  itchington on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 pm

    I don't suppose i could get in on this?
    i figure John Bluster would need something to take up his spare time between misadventures and cases.
    avatar
    GideonFry

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 29

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  GideonFry on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 pm

    WE DUCKFACE NOW
    avatar
    completelystupid

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  completelystupid on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm

    avatar
    completelystupid

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  completelystupid on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 pm

    I'm not in charge but I have no problem with your joining itchy.
    avatar
    JCtheGrizzly

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Location : Harper's Neo-Nazi Republic of Canadastan

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  JCtheGrizzly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

    Dan Dashly wrote:
    NeonLight wrote:
    Dan Dashly wrote:If this shit ever gets off the ground.
    So pessimistic.
    Come up with anything, yet?


    Yes of course but tying together 9 people in a way that is logical and makes for a good read is proving difficult. The issue stems from the fact that I can't just toss the characters together and BAM it makes sense that they all found each other and made a heroes for hire business. If it were 4 or 5 characters that would be cake walk hell I have even figured out ow to do 6 of us. I will lose sleep and hair over it but it will get done.

    I seriously don't mind only being introduced at a later time or something. You don't need to fit the WHOLE team in the first story.
    avatar
    TheWrath

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  TheWrath on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am

    okay i'm back,

    just,

    just wow.

    i love y'all
    (best team)

    and dan.

    DAN.

    Think of us like the justice league.

    we don't all do shit at once, groups of us go out together, like maybe me, neon, broccoli, and you go out for one case, then for the next it's Relica Template and JC.

    we don't all have to be all together at once all the time, that would make fighting the SUPER MEGA VILLAINS less spectacular.

    avatar
    TheWrath

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  TheWrath on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 am

    speaking of template where did he even go?

    i liked that dude.
    avatar
    GideonFry

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 29

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  GideonFry on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 am

    TheWrath wrote:okay i'm back,

    just,

    just wow.

    i love y'all
    (best team)

    and dan.

    DAN.

    Think of us like the justice league.

    we don't all do shit at once, groups of us go out together, like maybe me, neon, broccoli, and you go out for one case, then for the next it's Relica Template and JC.

    we don't all have to be all together at once all the time, that would make fighting the SUPER MEGA VILLAINS less spectacular.

    I got forgotten
    again
    Okay
    I have a detailed avatar now, maybe people will pay attention to me!
    avatar
    TheWrath

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  TheWrath on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 am

    GideonFry wrote:
    TheWrath wrote:okay i'm back,

    just,

    just wow.

    i love y'all
    (best team)

    and dan.

    DAN.

    Think of us like the justice league.

    we don't all do shit at once, groups of us go out together, like maybe me, neon, broccoli, and you go out for one case, then for the next it's Relica Template and JC.

    we don't all have to be all together at once all the time, that would make fighting the SUPER MEGA VILLAINS less spectacular.

    I got forgotten
    again
    Okay
    I have a detailed avatar now, maybe people will pay attention to me!

    fuck man, did i include every one but you? i was just listing off a chunk of people sorry!

    i'll work on not doing that lol
    avatar
    NeonLight

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  NeonLight on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 am

    AS REQUESTED

    also hey wrath

    avatar
    TheWrath

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  TheWrath on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 am

    WHY ARE WE SO COOL
    avatar
    completelystupid

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  completelystupid on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

    Neon that's just the best thing ever!
    avatar
    GideonFry

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 29

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  GideonFry on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

    NeonLight wrote:AS REQUESTED

    also hey wrath

    >that feel when not in the picture
    I guess I'll just stay in that picture
    getting a portal blowjob
    whoo
    whoo
    avatar
    NeonLight

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  NeonLight on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

    completelystupid wrote:Neon you are the best thing ever!

    Fix'd.

    HAAHHA SORRY BRO YOU WERENT IN THE OTHER GROUP PIC I WAS USING FOR A REFERENCE.
    MAYBE I CAN FIT YOU IN.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The /co/ntractors

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:58 pm