/co/mrades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to the comic project started by a group of /co/mrades!

+33
titillandus
Grimlock
Filmfag the writer
HurricaneFistoMan
tomo_the_canadian_comrade
Chemisch
itchington
Rewind
S k y
Riprey
Cozy
Evan_The_Actor
Pantswithoutpants
Power-Mad
hh
SugarG
William VIII
Armitage Shanks
PuntSpeedchunk
LastSeraph
Hartdegen
Beardly
durpadoodle
JCtheGrizzly
GideonFry
NeonLight
The_Template
completelystupid
Conwy
LoopLeon
Frontline
TheWrath
SteveWhatever
37 posters

MISC. CHARACTERS

JCtheGrizzly
    JCtheGrizzly

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Empty /co/py pasta time

Post  JCtheGrizzly Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Because why the fuck not.
    >6'1", laid-back/lazy/Je-m'en-foutiste French Canadian, age mid-20
    >A bit chubby. Very hairy. Curly, afro-like hair
    >Civilian name: JC. No fancy super-hero name or secret identity required. Beside, I'm a bit hard to recognize in bear form anyway
    >Power: Bear Mimicry
    >Hero-for-Hire, member of the /co/ntractors
    >Power directly linked with pilosity level, the hairier I am, the stronger my Bear Form is and the longer I can maintain it without reverting back to human
    >Profession: University student in English-to-French translation, wanna be comics and cartoons translator

Last edited by JCtheGrizzly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    durpadoodle
    durpadoodle

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: MISC. CHARACTERS

Post  durpadoodle Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 pm

>English student, likes reading comics books, novels,films,music and Guinness. Resentful of what most students are like in England and likes to complain about it.
    >Tall,thin never putts weight on.
    >Grumpy but generally good natured.
    >Civilan name-Dominic Griffiths
    >Superhero Name- Repeat
    >Power-Photographic Reflexes, allows for him to copy any action or skill he sees as long as its nothing that requires magic or body transformation powers, but can mimic four techniques at any one time.

Last edited by durpadoodle on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beardly
    Beardly

Post  Beardly Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:15 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Beardl11

>5'9"ish/short brown hair w/ red or blonde highlights depending on the light source/about 125lbs
    >For civvies, tend to wear blue jeans and single-colored long-sleeve shirts; a green knit cap with a short bill and a wrap-around flap that can be pulled down over the ears and back of the head; will wear a thick coat that's old and too short if it gets sufficiently cold out. Glasses with thin, dark, rectangular frames. A close-trimmed beard.
    >Superhero outfit only adds (prescription) aviation goggles instead of glasses, a light-weight charcoal gray jacket, and around-the-ear headphones.
    >Reserved, distrustful, shies away from flamboyant and boisterous types. Tends to be polite despite this. Will occasionally make insightful or witty comments pertaining to the situation. If excited, becomes very talkative and vocal pitch raises from deep baritone to tenor. Fairly loyal if befriended.
    >Prefers cold logic over rash emotion. Still gets excited and angry.

>Civilian Name: Beardly
    >Hero/Villain Name: Incredibeard (rarely used, most people just call him Beardly even in costume)

>Teleportation via rifts/portals. Current size limited to a circle of radius 5'. Current maximum distance is about 5 miles. Velocity may or may not be conserved in the transfer. Omega-Level application is instant movement across the universe, or rifts to other dimensions. I.e. bringing in Shuma-Gorath. Subject to performance anxiety, and may be off slightly on exit coordinates.

Sorry for wall-o'-text. Use or ignore as you will.
    EDIT: Makin' this guy be be completely indifferent to law. Will work hero or villain if motivated sufficiently, usually with money or good food.

Last edited by Beardly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hartdegen

Post  Hartdegen Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Heromode
    >6ft everyman
    >British. Animator by trade. Cool headed. Massive fan of Electro music. Keeps opinions to himself. Silently judges people. Takes a lot to make him flip out.
    >When he does flip out. he literally flips out
    >Civilian name: Hartdegen
    >Superhero/villain name: Ampere
    >Electrokinesis. Arm and Leg weights generate electricity. Jump suit insulates rest of the body from the electricity. Can manipulate the electricity generated by the weights allowing for punches and kicks to strike with varied degree of electricity. Has no special resistance to electricity and will still get shocked when his body makes contact.
    LastSeraph
    LastSeraph

Post  LastSeraph Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 1327279876327

>5'7'', grey eyes, curly and frizzy brown hair
    >Tomboyish, due to quite a bit of experience outdoors with backpacking and camping
    >Swears all the fucking time
    >Studying biology AND religious studies, likes to get into debates about damn near anything related to science, philosophy, or theology.
    >Plays the piano

>Civilian name: Anna Last
    >Hero name: Seraph
    >Power: Rolled up God Hand from the Superpower wiki

Although her power is related directly to beating the shit out of evil, she tends to make use more of her knowledge of divine powers to help out other heroes than wading into the fight herself.

Generally cheerful and laid-back, but gets SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS under pressure.
    PuntSpeedchunk
    PuntSpeedchunk

Post  PuntSpeedchunk Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Might as well.

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Oh_god11

>5'7"
    >Brown hair, bluish-greenish eyes
    >Able to cook, handy with a knife
    >Makes the best damn banana bread ever
    >Looks angry far more often than I actually am angry. Pretty certain my face is frozen like that.
    >Honest for the most part

And according to the random button at the Power Listing, my power is fire manipulation. How fitting.

Name: Thomas
    Super name: Charbroil
    Frontline
    Frontline

Post  Frontline Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm

PuntSpeedchunk wrote:Might as well.

>5'7"
    >Looks angry far more often than I actually am angry. Pretty certain my face is frozen like that.

And according to the random button at the Power Listing, my power is fire manipulation. How fitting.

aha We've been calling you The Cook.
    Armitage Shanks
    Armitage Shanks

Post  Armitage Shanks Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Shanksinandoutofcostume

>Background: 6ft 1 English twenty something
    >He's a shirker when it comes to most of his life. However when the time arises he jumps at the chance of being the hero. Even if it is a stupid idea.
    >Super Powers: Only that's he's super lucky, which is how he manages to survive some of the villains and avoided being arrested by the police for vigilantism. In a fight he's quite fast and can throw a punch but he's in no way strong. Fights are very scrappy and improvised.
    >Goes by the name Armitage Shanks. He swares he came up with it himself.
    >His costume is usually a refit of whatever he's wearing at the time of the crime. His super human luck makes this viable. He'd be willing to switch out for a costume if it means some of the other heroes will notice him.

Edit: Dam I accidentally transparented his face

Last edited by Armitage Shanks on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PuntSpeedchunk
    PuntSpeedchunk

Post  PuntSpeedchunk Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Frontline wrote:
    PuntSpeedchunk wrote:Might as well.

>5'7"

aha We've been calling you The Cook.

Either one works.
    William VIII
    William VIII

Post  William VIII Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 8gf5p

Alias: William "Willy" VIII

Superpowers: swordsmanship, schizophrenia

thinks he's the exiled prince of france. he isn't.

Last edited by Doc Jump on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SugarG
    SugarG

Post  SugarG Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 pm

>a description of yourself
    Queit friendly peaceful
    Runs a local day-care, became a herione after a man held her and 4 other children under her care.
    >a name you'd prefer to go by
    Gemica Rogers/ Relica
    >preferred superpower
    illusions
    >method of crime-fighting
    Dirty
    hh
    hh

Post  hh Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Wi0FP

5'5'' young woman whose genetics read as 'very irish american'. Art major, works as a winter park attendant. Quiet daydreamer.

civilian name: Not particularly comfortable with sharing my name so lets just call her Alice Reid.
    hero name: I... haven't the slightest. I am not that great at coming up with this sort of thing.

a power involving bears was already taken, so I don't want to step on any toes there. The first random power the superpower wiki spat out was Dream Manipulation. I've been trying to lucid dream for years so that's pretty cool. I don't know if she'd really actively fight crime so much as think she has weird dreams.
    Power-Mad
    Power-Mad

Post  Power-Mad Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:46 pm

>a description of yourself
    Quiet to the point of being called creepy by my co-workers for some reason. Fascination in sewing plush dolls, reading comics, and paranormal stuff.
    >a name you'd prefer to go by
    Threads
    >prefer superpower
    Old voodoo magic is a fun topic and fits my hobbies. How about voodoo dolls?
    Voodoo dolls are often thought of as over powered. Why doesn't batman just kill the joker's voodoo doll? Because you have to use various pins to do a varying number of effects on them. No pin can outright kill a man, or even injure a man too badly. You have to be much craftier about it.

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Me3i

Last edited by Power-Mad on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pantswithoutpants

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Empty Characters

Post  Pantswithoutpants Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Dead_g10
    A man who discovered that his drawings could come to life and through the machinations of a dark cult joined the ranks of the undead.
    Artist of the undead when preforming heroics, otherwise goes by Jonathan Jones
    His powers include Being undead, physically sturdy, can animate his dawings, and a very steady hand.

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Stiche10
    Created by a kind old scientist to be the savior of the human race from an alien invasion this warped hero known only as Mr. Stitches was designed to be completely immune to all high tech weaponry.
    Mr Stitches is the only name he goes by, seeing as he's an artificial humanoid.
    His powers include Enhanced strength, speed, durability, and immunity to advanced technological weaponry.
    Evan_The_Actor
    Evan_The_Actor

Post  Evan_The_Actor Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Evanthehero

This is Evan. I'm expanding upon what I wrote in the latest /co/ thread.

Side note: This is really awesome that this is coming together like it is.

>Evan is an actor, is tall (6'5"), has brown hair, a short beard, wears a leather jacket, blue jeans and a red shirt with a strange logo the meaning of which is known only to himself. Has distinctive and peircing green eyes that set him apart from the crowd.

>When in hero mode, he dons a red mask and blue headband. Never caring much for a secret identity, he simply calls himself Evan even while in costume. He wears his mask/headband because he likes the way they look.

>No major superpowers, but has decent martial arts prowess and is agile, due to his height and training he is a very good and fast runner and climber, is a capable sneaker and thinks fast on his feet with a cunning intellect. The real talent is his acting; he uses it in a variety of ways: be it entertaining allies or assuming the identity of a foe to infiltrate an enemy stronghold. He also likes to write, but that's a hobby. Is not afraid of using firearms and other weapons, but doesn't usually carry any unless he knows danger is ahead.

>Is a video game, comic book, movie and cartoon geek. A pretty decent guy to chill with, though has a few strange mannerisms and quirks makes him seem initially off-putting, but his charisma wins you over eventually. Is kind, caring, will go out of his way to help others and has a strong sense of morality and a personal sense of honor, will always stay loyal to those who are loyal to him. Values friendship.

>Is snarky and sarcastic, and is basically a jerk with a heart of gold.
    Cozy
    Cozy

Post  Cozy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Hsm1wo
    I don't feel like adding any more at the moment, but I probably will later on.

Basically she cooks and shoots fire and doesn't afraid of anything except cold weather.

Edit: Added non pjs.

Last edited by Cozy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Riprey
    Riprey

Post  Riprey Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 TRRnL

Name: Dick (Civilian) or J4M4L (Internet username)

Description:
    * Asian - Chinese
    * Short stature (5'4").
    * Has trouble with meeting new people but warms up quickly.
    * Doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, which often leads to broken conversations and awkward silences. Is often left out of the fun and uninvited to parties because of such.
    * Creative thinker, good with out-of-the-box solutions. But this leads to daydreaming when one's not supposed to.

Powers:
    * Decent Maths. (not the insanely good "I just predicted where the next victim will be on top of my head using a 12-line formula" type)
    S k y

Post  S k y Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 DZdQo

>Name: Answers to Sky
    >SuperName: No super, are we doing that now?
    >Description: Thinks before speaking to a fault, very reserved and aloof. Plays the Devil's Advocate during arguments if he feels the opposite side hasn't thought their end well enough. /fit/izen, mostly trex-mode.
    >Attire: Claims to dress like a bum, usually seen wearing regular jeans and an oversized hoodie from this fatter days over a band tee shirt.

>An accessory character. I'm humble like that.
    Rewind

Post  Rewind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 Thiswo10

>Sam Kitel
    >Shitty Hero/ villain Name because I have decided what she is yet: Rewind
    >5'4, average build, generic Northeastern accent, has a minor caffeine addiction
    >enjoys cartoons, writing, doodling all over her notes, hiking, and archery
    >An Anthropology major who tends to joke about her completely useless degree. Has a self-deprecating sense of humor and mostly keeps to herself.
    >Has a nasty habit of worrying too much about things that don't matter and not caring about the things she should.
    > Time Manipulation, can go up to an hour backwards, but no more thirty seconds forward[code][quote]
    itchington
    itchington

Post  itchington Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 13273411

Alias: John Bluster
    Power: photographic deduction (think Sherlock Holmes)
    A 6'4" irishman with a deep voice and an addiction to tobacco, he uses his powers to make a living as a freelance anything. he has a penchant for bluffing his way through any situation using accents, disguises and wit and has been posing as a detective in his free time to help solve crimes.
    His power gives him an unparalleled deductive skills, and allows him to read body movements giving him the edge in a brawl. his prefered weapon of choice is his fists but will employ gadgets to suit his needs.
    he's generally laid back and logical, but will turn if he's suffering nicotine withdrawl
    hh
    hh

Post  hh Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:36 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 JCqto

Caesar Iaso aka Dr. Badtouch

His superpower is pain inducement upon contact with the palms of his hands. It's a constant thing, he can't switch it off. However, if he concentrates hard enough he can diminish it to a minimal stinging sensation. Confusion and anger typically amplify the effect.

Caesar's a very happy, bubbly sort of guy. The kind of guy who never forgets a name because he assigns a silly nickname to everyone he meets and remembers that instead. It comes in handy because he's usually the first people think of when they need someone to move some furniture. He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so to speak.

When he's not crawling the rooftops into the wee hours of the morning dispensing vigilante justice like his favorite comic book hero Batman, he struggles with his college classes and trying to keep the local ER staff from getting suspicious about all the clumsy injuries he incurs.
    Chemisch
    Chemisch

Post  Chemisch Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 13273511
    Personal traits:
    -Tall, skinny/underweight, blonde hair and blue eyes.
    -Sort of handsome, yet unable to pick up on hints given by women when they are interested in him.
    -Aspergers syndrome, so, emotionally distant, difficulties with social situations.
    -Intelligent and creative, calm and collected most of the time, get's really hot-headed when angered.
    -Extremely loyal to friends and allies, strong sense of right and wrong, but still walks the grey area most of the time.
    -Silent, introverted, prefers standing in the background, yet very witty and sarcastic at times.
    -Tendency to be very friendly to animals and children, is very polite towards strangers.
    -Tries to help everyone.
    -Slightly alcoholic whiskey habits (which is always carried along in a flask in his jeans' back pocket.)
    -Falls in love easily, but can't express himself, causing awkwardness on both parts.
    -Born in Holland, yet has a very british/irish accent.
    -Has a habit of eating candy...a LOT.

Name:
    Emiel (civillian;Dutch)
    Chemist (Old nickname/superhero name)

Powers:
    Superhuman speed, agility and strength.
    Very skilled in manipulation, remains calm in battles, unless a friend or innnocent bystander gets hurt, after which he'll beat down on the enemy untill they're practically pulverised, a strong sense of shame follows.

Easily tricked by opponents acting defeated or pretending to surrender.

Post  tomo_the_canadian_comrade Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 pm

[img]MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 The_ca10[/img]
    -"Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine"
    -"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted."
    An obsessive fanboy, Tomo Talvers(not my actual last name) had a lot of free time and no social life. He spent 30-50 hours a week either reading comics or playing video games--that is, when he wasn't running around on rooftops, pissing off security guards

Upon witnessing a gang rape an innocent woman in a dark alley, Tomo knew he could no longer simply turn a blind eye to the crime that infested the city--HIS city. Adopting the creed from one of his favourite game series, he took to the internet, securing for himself a replica Master sword, a set of twin hidden blades, and a guide on making fast acting poisons to coat blowdarts.

Now, as the Canadian Comrade, Tomo is an ally for good, though some would be inclined to disagree with his methods. More recently however, Tomo has been acting as the shadow of the Fantastisquad, doing the things that even they would be willing to do in order to achieve victory.

Personality-wise, Tomo is basically the definition of "He's a dick, but he's not so bad once you get to know him". Though far from naive, he's quick to trust, but easy to piss off. He's a nice enough guy, but as already stated, he is a dick, and will push people's buttons for the sake of pushing buttons. He has issues with authority, but his loyalty, once earned, is unshakable, and he will do anything to protect those he's close to.

Last edited by tomo_the_canadian_comrade on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    HurricaneFistoMan
    HurricaneFistoMan

Post  HurricaneFistoMan Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 NotPolymarAtAll

Description:
    1,80 cm, have a beer belly, kinda bear mode, hispanic, strong sense of justice and morale, speaks in broken english, quick to anger.

Civil Name: Antonio
    Super Hero Name: Hurricane Rider Fisto Man (not good at making names)
    Crime Fighting Metod
    kung-fu/Karate moves he sees in movies and tries to (not always sucessfully)master , moves copied from power rangers, Gatchaman and other 80's japanesse super heroes
    always trying to look cool in battle, giving a speech about "justice" before every battle starts
    only real "superpower" is his strong sense of justice, no stoping ultil justice is served, is willing to die fighting for justice
    Filmfag the writer
    Filmfag the writer

Post  Filmfag the writer Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 pm

MISC. CHARACTERS - Page 2 GoO9V
    Copied from /co/

Name: Filmfag/The Producer/Tom

6"1ish, average build, slightly longish hair.
    English and I mean, pretty fucking English.
    Great social skills, can motivate and inspire people to do things.
    Never gets mad, unless it is absolutely necessary.
    Smokes like a chimney, likes his whiskey, likes his suits.
    Superpowers: Charisma and fire manipulation.
    Lawful evil, has the best intentions but his methods can be somewhat uncouth.

Also.
    Goddammit Jim, I'm writer not an artist.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm